Spring time is here! You know what that means – Spring cleaning (I know, I Know… boo!) Let’s face it, we all have to clean so we might as well do it right! For some time now, my hubby and I have been talking about converting over to a more green lifestyle. Something that we have talked about was to start using cleaning products that were not harmful or hazardous. When this shipment came I was beyond excited!
Shaklee is all about making our planet healthier! They bring you Get Clean – a full line of natural and nontoxic cleaning choices that are Safe for You, Your Home, and Your Planet! There are so many amazing products in their starter kit, including:
- Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes, 35 Wipes (1)
- Nature Bright® Laundry Booster and Stain Remover, 32 oz. (1)
- Dish Wash Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate, 32 oz. (1)
- Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible, Regular Scent 32 oz. (Liquid) (1)
- Soft Fabric Dryer Sheets, 80 sheets (1)
- Dish Washer Automatic Concentrate Dispenser (empty) (1)
- Nature Bright® Dispenser (empty) (1)
It also includes all the accessories you need to get really clean:
- Organizer Caddy (1)
- Spray Bottles (3)
- Windows and Mirrors
- Dropper Pipette (1)
- 1/4 oz. Dispenser Pump for 32 oz. Bottle (1)
- Laundry Measuring cup (1)
- Dual Measuring Spoon (1)
- Cleaning Accessories (4)
- Super Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Super Microfiber Window Cloth
- Super Microfiber Dish Sponge
- Miracle Scrubber Pad
You can get all this for only $115! Some might think that is a lot but let me tell you, these supplies will last you a very long time! Included is 32 ounces of Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate. Just 1/4 of a teaspoon makes 16 ounces of all-purpose cleaner – which would only be costing you THREE cents! This $115 kit would end up costing you $3,400 if you purchased ready to use cleaners from other leading brands.
Not only did the Basic H2 amaze me, so did the Dish Soap Concentrate! I have never in my life used such a long-lasting dish soap! I can put a drop or two (literally) on my sponge and it will last my entire dish washing session and then some! This is a huge thing in our house because we go through dish soap like crazy!
This review and giveaway was made possible by the Shaklee Corporation & Mom Spark Media. Incentives, product and support were provided. Thoughts are my own.