Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year – mainly because it’s my daughter’s birthday! It’s also fun to decorate, bake and be whoever we want to be for one day out of the year (or appear that way). I’m really excited for all the pumpkins, yummy treats and costumes! What better way to celebrate than with a giveaway hop! Join Mom With a Dot Com for the "Howling Halloween" Giveaway Hop! The hop will take place from October 22 – October 31. This event will feature a variety of giveaways. It does not need to be theme specific (just family friendly).
- Host: Mom With a Dot Com
- Dates: October 22 – October 31, 2012
- Minimum Prize Value: $25
- Cost to join: FREE
Be sure to join the Blogging VIP’s Facebook group – this is a brand new supportive blogging group where all Mom With a Dot Com and Blogging VIP’s events will be communicated.
- Add your name to the linky at the bottom of this post
- Deadline to sign up is: October 18th (info will be emailed 10/19)
Let’s make the Howling Halloween Hop huge!
If we spread the word about the Howling Halloween Hop, more blogs will sign up. You know what that means – more traffic! If you wish to post about the Howling Halloween Hop, grab the HTML here and feel free to change the wording to fit your blog/audience. This is very much appreciated!
*You can also share the button in your sidebar, pages or on Facebook, Twitter, etc.*
Right click to save image to your computer
- Your prize must be valued at $25 or more
- if you will have multiple winners, each prize must be $25+
- You must have a giveaway dedicated to this event
- You must display the event button in your giveaway post
- You must display the linky in your giveaway post
- Linky URL’s will be changed to direct links to your post
- Giveaways will go live at 12:00am EST on October 22nd
- Giveaways will end at 11:59 pm EST on October 31st
- If your giveaway is not live by 12:00pm EST on October 23rd, you will be removed from the linky
- if you are removed but end up getting your post up, you can be added to the bottom of the linky
- Questions? Email me firstname.lastname@example.org