You better watch out, you better not cry. You better not put, I’m telling you why… Santa Claus is coming to YouTube! Yes, you heard me right. You and your children can tune in to Motorola’s YouTube Channel on Thursday, December 20th to view the live broadcast of Santa Claus answering your questions via a Google+ Hangout!
When you tune into the Live Broadcast on YouTube, you can get answers to all of the questions you have always wondered about Santa Claus:
- Does Santa Claus wear his Santa suit year round or just during Christmas?
- Does Santa look like Santa without a beard?
- Do reindeer really play games?
- Does Santa own a car or does he ride his sleigh everywhere?
Thanks to Motorola, you can also call or text Santa Claus himself and let him know what is on the top of your Christmas list. You can also ask him questions that could be answered during the live broadcast. Oh, you need his phone number? I have it for you! Simply call or text him at 925-25-SANTA. He is pretty excited to receive all of your calls and texts because he just upgraded to a D RAZR MAXX HD – the best device to help Santa through a busy night like Christmas Eve.
Are you wondering why Santa Clause chose the DROID RAZR MAXX HD? I will tell you!
- Up to 32 hours of performance – perfect for traveling the world in one night
- Equipped with Google Maps – making sure Santa finds his way to your house
- It’s a super tough phone that’s not going to break – great for when he slides down those chimneys
- 4G LTE Speeds allow Santa to upload all his Christmas memories instantly
The Motorola Mobility Foundation is also spreading the holiday spirit by making a $15,000 holiday gift donation to families in need across the country. Motorola Mobility is owned by Google. It allows personalized information to be delivered in order to meet the needs of consumers while they are at home and on the go. It’s all about innovative technology with human insights. They use this to enrich people’s lives by creating experiences that simplify and connect. For more information, visit motorola.com/mobility.